Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bark for Art Fundraiser donation


This little painting of our sweet Pug friend "Bella" is for a local fundraiser "Bark for Art" will be held at the fabulous "Paw Prince" boutique in May. A portion of the proceeds will go to the local SPCA and a portion also to Greyhound rescue :) I love how pugs manage to look "worried" and "smile" at the same time...I love these little guys :) Bella and her wonderful mom "Sandy" provided a foster home for the past 4 months for our rescued italian greyhound Duke. Duke has a new forever home and I will post about him too. Bella...thank you for modeling!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I wonder if they will accept phone bids for this gorgeous Bella painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I seldom see pugs here in Portugal (don't know if they have a portuguese translation).
    I find them really cute.

    Kind regards,

    José

    ReplyDelete