Sunday, July 5, 2009




















I am continuing my work on the italian greyhound painting "Hogan" and will have an update photo after today's session.

Our sweet senior IG "Spinner" has had a horrible eye infection and we have been to the vet several times in the past 3 weeks. It is finally better and I got this cute photo of her I wanted to share....she is the cutest little bug (Spinner came to us with no teeth at all...so she likes to show off her tongue..lol)

This has been a wonderful week here in Alaska....we have had absolutely beautiful sunny days all week. We have been taking the dogs for a hike almost every day on our local Flat Top mountain which has beautiful views of both the mountains and of the Cook Inlet. I will try and get some pics the next time we go. I LOVE Alaska in the summer :)

Hope you and your family are having a wonderful summer too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment